Karbona carbon bike with Campagnolo Centaur groupset
21st August 2009
Description: Essentially a brand new bike that has only been used a handful of times in dry weather.
The vital statistics are: .
– Karbona full carbon frame .
Head tube is 13cm, Seat tube is 54cm measured from the centre of the bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube, and the top tube is 53.5cm measured from the centre of the seat tube to the centre of the head tube.
Whilst it is not a ‘compact’ style frame, it does have a slightly sloping top tube, so it’s roughly equivalent size-wise to a 55-56cm frame that has a flat top-tube if that makes any sense.
– Ambrosio ‘A7-a’ carbon forks with aluminium steerer. Stem is currently a 3T 11cm, but I also have a 10cm and 12cm stem of the same kind available.
– Campagnolo Centaur 10-speed groupset. Cranks are the alloy Ultra-Torque version, 170mm length with 53-39 rings, rear mech is the carbon version. Bar-end shifters are Record 10-speed, chain is Chorus with split-link for easy removal and cleaning, and the brake levers are Blackwell TT aero-levers.
– Campagnolo Vento wheelset with 13-26 cassette and 700×23 Continental Grand Prix 4 Season tires.
– BBB multi-adjustable tribars.
– Monoq in-line black alloy seatpost with Selle Italia C2 saddle.
– Comes with a saddle bag, bottle cage, 3 spare tubes and a pump..